• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

markpw

Front ARB base model

markpw

I'm working through some simple suspension upgrades to my base model 205. To match the rear upgrade I'd like to try and source a larger front arb. The one fitted at the moment is 20mm and it seems that 22 and 23mm ones are available from more sporty models. Does anyone know where I can find one?  I don't really want to go down the route of fitting the Gti front subframe if I can help it.

Mark

calvinhorse

Pretty sure the 205 Xs had the thickest ARB, 22mm from memory, mine has one and it’s plenty 

calvinhorse

The front bushes to match are rare as rocking horse teeth so if you find an ARB make sure you get the bushes 

Ozymandis

N/A  Diesels are  23mm, also fitted to C15 vans, bushes are widely available, the blue ones.

If You fit genuine 309 base model TCA "mushroom bushes" to Your 205 TCA`s they make a big difference

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-PEUGEOT-CITROEN-FRONT-WISHBONE-BUSH-FITS-309-PART-NUMBER-352358-NEW/274299421407?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Dont get another brand, they are all s*it.

markpw

Thanks everybody. At least I know where to look now.

I'll try my luck in the wanted section.