• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
subrown

interior enhancing products 205 gti

subrown

Hi,

Hopefully a simple question, I'm looking for 2 products, one to bring back up my black/grey door cards from the very sun faded colour they currently are and secondly a product to treat my grey leather seats. The supports and bolsters are very worn e.g. picture attached...something to bring them up to looking a bit better is what I'm after as I cant afford to take in for someone to do full professional refurb. Car is a 1989 black if that helps people confirm the interior colours (!). TIA

pug1.jpg

pug2.jpg

dobboy

Your actually looking for three!

The third being getting your red stripe back on top of door back to red. ......all you need is a big red Sharpie marker.

If you have Corona time on your hands, get the interior out and power washed/scrubbed(soft brush), before you start with products,..... it won't take long, and you'll get a better final job. I wouldn't power wash the seats though.

Your bolsters look not too bad at all compared to most.

Can't remember the product i used on my plastics on mine initially but it was good, a blue coloured gel in a tall thin bottle that lasted for ages...... all the big manufacturers should have decent stuff.

Red fabric spray for the carpet/carpeted areas, to get them vibrant again.

dobboy

Auto Finesse's "Revive", looks great, can be used inside and out, and a bottle lasts for ages...... for plastics/rubbers etc.

It's cheap too.

davemar

I wish my seats looked that good!