• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
florent

Lost a screw for the bonnet

florent

Hi Guys,

Sorry I am new and don't know much about mechanic, I own a 205 1.1 Miami edition 95k on the clock please apologies if this is the wrong forum / post thead but I am looking for a bolt to fix an arm back to the car for the bonnet it fell along with the washer and couldn't find it. Do you know what size it is? and where to find one? getting the pug ready for MOT I let the date pass and need to use the car to commute to work.

Best,

jackherer

I just looked it up on Servicebox, I think the bolt you mean is part number 6917A5 and it's an M6x1.0 bolt which is 16mm long (unlike anyone else Peugeot include the head in that 16mm measurement, most places just list the thread length)

693717379_Screenshot2020-02-14at19_26_37.thumb.png.d4a8bf1b5084077ad766319f0576990c.png

You could also try a wanted ad on here.

BTW you can register on http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com and find stuff like this yourself, its a very useful resource.