• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

What's it worth

Richie-Van-GTi

Bit of a what's it worth post, my daughter is giving up on her 205 project due to other commitments and lack of space and time. It's a 1.1 shell with vacuum sunroof, quarters are very good, tiny patch on boot floor, bit of passenger footwell to sort and the inner wings need attention. Local guy quoted £250 to do all the bodywork bit anyone with patience could do as all easily accessible.
It has GTi boot, doors and wings on already, comes with bumpers, complete black dash and instrument cluster from GTi, full interior including all plastics from a phase 2 GTi and a spare pair of front seats, seats are worn hence the spares to try and salvage them. Also has 1.9 GTi engine and box with loom and all ancilleries, dash also has the GTi loom with it, also got GTi subframe, shafts and rack etc. 1.6 GTi running gear including rear beam which needs a refurb. Car is rolling with all bits inside for interior, engine, box and running gear all seperate. Engine has 4 branch manifold and full powerflow system. Engine has never been ran in her ownership, was sold as a good one to her but feels a bit tight to me by hand.

Photo of it before the wings were swapped.

Not looking to break, just to sell as an entire package

received_508844793297683.jpeg

Andy

Potentially a nice car ,with plenty of work to do but many of the parts already there to do it .Nevertheless , difficult to value . For the person who wants to do the rebuild, got to be worth well into four figures  in my view , particularly when one sees some absolute sheds being advertised for £2k plus .

Richie-Van-GTi

Paul I will try and get some pics sorted. As far as I know the only thing it doesn't have is a carpet and underlay but centre console is there from a phase 2 GTi.

Richie-Van-GTi
On 1/20/2020 at 3:31 PM, Telf said:

Got any more pics please?

IMG-20200122-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200122-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200122-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200122-WA0003.jpg