• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AlexRS2782

Peugeot Museum - UK Delivery

AlexRS2782

Hoping for some advice from those on here who've previously / recently ordered from the Museum webshop for UK delivery.

Was about to order a set of exterior window scraper seals for the front doors, part numbers referenced & checked, all good, etc.  Added them to the basket and proceed to start creating an account, enter delivery info, etc, but have come to a halt entering delivery info.

Had a good look all the way up & down the country list and i can't see the UK listed anywhere.  The default option is, obviously, France and loads of other countries from around the globe are listed but at the moment there doesn't appear to be either a UK or GB option.  Anyone else had this recently?

Cheers

Wallby

I've also just come across this. Did you find a solution?

welshpug

not used them personally but have heard of many people in the UK ordering parts, they seem responsive to emails.

Wallby

Yeah I've heard of people ordering off them, just seems strange as there's a pretty extensive list of countries, just no UK! I'll send them an email now.

Tom Fenton

They are quick to respond by email and their English is good enough.

AlexRS2782
9 hours ago, Wallby said:

I've also just come across this. Did you find a solution?

In my case i found it sorted itself out.  I left it a few weeks and mid December decided to log in to the "My Account" section and see if there was any change.  Went to edit my address details and in doing so the UK option was then available to select, so i managed to update accordingly.

Ironically i've still not ordered the bits - i keep mulling over whether to add a few more bits, to make it worthwhile, and every time i do that i put it off & the potential list gets bigger :lol:

Wallby

Just had an email back from them, UK is in the list, but it's 'Royaume Uni'. I've been to France countless times and never heard that, learn something new everyday! It does translate it to United Kingdom after selected.

Leslie green

Well we would never have guessed that one lol 

Biggles

That's the French for you, always using their own language... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Tom Fenton
12 minutes ago, Biggles said:

Le tete merdes!!!!!

wicked
4 hours ago, Biggles said:

Ain't that the same for UK..... And Germany.... :rolleyes:

If you go there, you have to talk their language. If they come here, still their language.....

Edited by wicked

Biggles
7 hours ago, Tom Fenton said:

Le tete merdes!!!!!

Surely Le tetes merde.... ;)

Edited by Biggles

Tom Fenton
5 minutes ago, Biggles said:

Surely Le tetes merde.... ;)

I bow to your Francais formidablé!!!

AlexRS2782

One slightly amusing thing with the site is the translation options.

I found, if you're viewing in Chrome, that you need to click the German flag in the top left to get a (rough) English translation.  If you click the UK option, if translates to German :lol:

SRDT

Sh**head should be " tête de con ". As for " Royaume Uni " that's only the one we use when you guys are around.

Wallby

In my defence, we were always taught that we were from 'pays de galles' in school! I did check the list for 'Grande Bretange' too!

SootySport

It’s a French company, the French always do things their way and they build the cars their way.  I’m often wondering why they screw cars together differently from all others, often confuses me.