• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

driversdomainuk

Cobra Derived Interior

driversdomainuk

HI All

Just wanted to share images of my refurbed 205 interior. I use it for light motorsport and so wanted to use a competition seat, bit not too extreme, so I opted for the Corba Classic RS seat,  but with the original 205 centre fabric. So it's kind of modified for the track but keeping elements of originality, which is my ethos for the car in it's entirety. Cobra seats took the fabric and wove into their seat. They also restored the rears too. They did a great job. Not hugely supportive seats, but good enough. 

Thanks

Rob

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 10.04.50.png

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 10.05.02.png

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 10.05.11.png

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 10.10.52.png

• Like 2

barneys66

That looks great - want to do a similar thing in mine eventually.

Nice job.

fa57bul

Hi Rob

Cobra did the same for me early 2019, unfortunately due to work commitments and the time it’s taking to get bodywork and respray done I’ve not fitted them yet. What mounts did you use - i’m having to get some specially made. 

Tony

driversdomainuk

HI Tony - I had some made by Cobra for the 205. A friend of mine fitted them although they were not easy at all by all accounts.

Rob