• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

boldy205

Two piece disks

boldy205

Hello people 

I'm in need of a pair of two piece disks in 306 Gti6 size. I've contacted a couple of suppliers, just wondering if you had and recomdations/suggestions?

Thanks

Matt

welshpug

ben at godspeed brakes can help you, knows pugs very well, are you after the same offset?

boldy205

Thanks I'll give him a call.

Pretty sure it's the same offset,  I'll trial fit it all and see what I have . Pretty sure its GTI6 disks, I'll look up the specs

wicked

Did you already encounter a supplier that supplies 2 piece discs for the common 302mm discs (424980) as used on 307,308, DS4, DS5's etc? for decent money?

Or the smaller 283mm (424984) (non GTI6) as used on 207/307/C4's etc? 

Batfink

Theres not a lot of weight to save with the GTi6 discs due to the very shallow offset. It all helps though and vastly depends on the thickness of the new disc and how many vanes it has.

boldy205
On 9/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, wicked said:

Did you already encounter a supplier that supplies 2 piece discs for the common 302mm discs (424980) as used on 307,308, DS4, DS5's etc? for decent money?

Or the smaller 283mm (424984) (non GTI6) as used on 207/307/C4's etc? 

Just saw this thread had a few posts. 

Aren't the GTI6 brakes 283mm dia?

wicked

Yes they are but the disc itself is a bit thinner than the more common 283mm discs as found on 207/307...