• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Ozymandis

Prasco front indicators

Ozymandis

Has anyone ever used a prasco front indicator, later type, if so were they a good fit and did they look ok?

DamirGTI

Not lights/indicators , but bumpers ..

"Prasco" brand is the crappiest crap of the aftermarket bodywork parts you can find ! Italian made .

Few years ago , an bastard middle age woman rear ended my 205 on a parking lot (no to mention that she blamed me for smashing my car in the first place ! pms i guess or plain and simple - bastard) .. and for fixing up she bought me this dreadful "Prasco" rear bumper as an replacement , which was too short in length on the sides , and thinner than the OE item .. i had to bend/stretch it like an banana to be able to make it fit on the mounting holes , and yes the car now looks crap from behind .

If you can't get a hold of Valeo indicators , second best cheaper aftermarket i would recommend "Klokkerholm" , "Depo" , "Van Wiezel" or even "TYC" is not so bad either .

D

Edited by DamirGTI

Ozymandis

My only experiences with Klokkerholm 205 parts are a base model OSF wing which was very poor, and some front and rear bumpers, not a very good fit they also turn from black to grey in a few months exposure to daylight, unfortunately I still have 3 of those in stock.( in a dark cellar)

Have You used any of their 205 clear front indicators?

My experience of Depo 205 clear front indicators is that all three  were not up to much.

The other aftermarket brand 205 clear front indicators I tried were, four  Owl branded ones, about the same as Depo.

Has anyone used a Prasco 205 clear front indicator please? Are they like Depo and Owl ones?

farmer

Got some clear Valeo new on the shelf 

Tom Fenton

Mister auto list Valeo clear indicators at between £12 and £15 a piece, different price side to side for some reason!

farmer

They were not on stock last time