• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Help with cut wires

Richie-Van-GTi

I've been ripping an old immobiliser out my car, it was in when I bought it and I have never ran the car so no idea if it was armed etc. 

Usually found these straight forward to remove but this has left me with a thick yellow wire, 76A coming out the back right corner of the fuse board with nothing cut anywhere in the loom that matches it and a reasonable size white 46 heading back toward the fuse board with nothing cut that matches on the fuse board side. Can anyone shed any light where these go? I know 46 is starter related but can't see where it should be joined, 76 is fuel pump but that is white and in tact with one wire from the brown plugs going to the centre of the fuse board and a further white coming back out to the fuel pump from back right corner of fuse board via same 2 pin plug as the yellow 76A mystery wire.

Richie-Van-GTi

Solved it, turns out someone has joing 46 and 76 elsewhere on the fusebox, bit of poking about with a multimeter and it's all back how it should be