• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
willis

Valuation & best place to sell (not eBay!)

willis

Hi,

I may have to sell my pride and joy, pending a house move...

its a a limited edition Sorrento green 1.6 and  covered only 82k and the condition is generally excellent.

I know it’s a “how long is a bit of string” question, especially with the market, but I’d like to know what I could realistically get for it should I need to sell it and the best place to advertise.

Thanks in advance

5639C279-CC8F-4015-9D14-227C50A0DA0F.jpeg

Telf
17 hours ago, willis said:

I know it’s a “how long is a bit of string” question

you've kind of answered your own question!

Look on EBay, Piston heads and car and classic- assess yours against whats for sale on those sites and price accordingly.

Theres also various 205 groups on Faceache- a lot of sales seem to go on there too.

jackherer

It's particularly hard to value a limited edition, most of the Sorrento or Miami limited editions on the market aren't actually the limited edition cars but they almost all claim to be.

Cars like this have more than one value too, there is the value if you wait for the right buyer or there is the value if you need to sell it immediately to fund a house deposit...

ciarandeery1

Can you send me your contact details? I would be interested always wanted a Sorrento limited. 

Thanks