• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Telf

Buying advice. Wishbones

Telf

My ongoing rebuild has hit a purchasing decision but I dont know which way to go.

Left and right wishbones from Peugeot £156 each or about £60 from europarts. Now is there any difference? Any advice where to buy from muchly appreciated!

Bakes100

I went with Febi Bilstein ones from Mister Auto @ around £60 each. Seem good quality so far (2k miles covered)

Telf

I'm in the same buying predicament with the suspension top mounts . It seems Peugeot set are £70per side where as I can buy both sides for that but not from the dealer. Again any advice would be great

DamirGTI

Wishbones : Lemforder , TRW , Sasic , Febi

Top mounts : SKF , SNR , Lemforder , TRW , Sasic , Sachs , Febi

D

Edited by DamirGTI

Tom Fenton

Each to their own, I work on the logic that my 205’s will do less than 1000 miles a year, and so decent quality pattern parts are plenty good enough.

welshpug

only thing i would say about pattern ones is that the bushes rarely last as lomg as oem, kleber made the oem ones and motaquip used to do them, i have fitted febi recently but yet to see how long they last

Miles

Motaquip are now (Ocap) so complete rubbish, Killed Febi in no time at all as well, I'm on TRW now with good results, ANything from Euro's will be cheap rubbish, Even Peugeot ones won;t be great

Telf

I finally bought Febi. £76 each. It only took 5 months to get round to it!!