• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Type85

1984 phase 1

Type85

Hi all, hope this is the right area. What is the going price/value for a genuine 1984 non sunroof black phase1 gti.  An honest runner needing light restoration. (A rolling resto). 

jackherer

It's impossible to say without knowing a lot more about the condition , mileage and history/paperwork.

Edit: Welcome to the forum BTW! Is this your car? If so please post some pics and more info.

Edited by jackherer

SootySport

Welcome from me too.

That’s a real early GTI ,   Have you bought it or just thinking about it?  Photos and history are mandatory here.

ciarandeery1

I know of an A Reg non sunny ..

bound to be rare :o

6BE9AEEC-98F6-4547-A419-1B76027183C0.jpeg

speno

I sold my 84 one last year . With a load of spares too . Drop me a pm and I will tell you how much 

Type85

hi, and thank you for all your replies. It is a car i have been offered to buy and only got back to see it in the past few days. It is probably a little more worse for wear than i initially thought but presents similar to the one pictured above, needing a bonnet and roof repair at the Ariel hole. It is a non sunroof October 84 registered 48K mile black car running and stopping as it should, but i just dont know what value to place on it as is and then how much time/effort to put into it for its end value.