• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Kambo

Haynes manual or equivalent for ES9J4 - 3.0

Kambo

Seems haynes cover the 406 but not the 3.0 version, anything else out there to use as a reference for working on the engine?

I come from a world of Honda B series which is pretty remarkable the amount of info/dvd's/books the lot out there because of its popularity but this seems to be the other end of the scale :huh: 

There's a few you tube vids out but was looking for a little more really, cheers

welshpug

what information are you after?  they're not hard to work on really, especially if you do as much as possible before fitting it into a small engine bay :D

ade 4wd

PM me your email address and i will send you all the info i have.

Kambo
2 hours ago, welshpug said:

what information are you after?  they're not hard to work on really, especially if you do as much as possible before fitting it into a small engine bay :D

Engine really but having as much arsenal as possible including the box and wiring is never a bad thing 

Some people like to whistle while they work, me I like to keeping referring to something while I work :unsure:

1 hour ago, ade 4wd said:

PM me your email address and i will send you all the info i have.

Sent, much appreciated mate B)