• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

toddydal

Repair Panels

toddydal

Can you buy inner wing repair panels any where?

And

Yes there is a fellow that often has them on Facebook he reproduces them him self, often post on the 205 owners club page.

Gaz205

Yes there is a fellow that often has them on Facebook he reproduces them him self, often post on the 205 owners club page.

I think he's deep into Europe though? If that's the same guy?

And

Yeah but he posts no problem there is a few that have used him so can't be bad I know he has started making the strut top repaire plates now also.

Gaz205

I considered him when I thought I may need an inner wing. Pricey but good copies keeping the 'pressed' pattern on them. He has a bit of a niche really .

sp_en_ny

The guy is called Arie and is based in the Netherlands. I have in the last couple of months ordered parts for my cti from him, been very pleased with the quality and price. I also have friends that have bought the inner wings from him and been very pleased with them as well. The website address is www.peugeot205.nl

welshpug

we're in europe too :lol:

toddydal

What about repair panels for the bottom of the 1/4 panels from the trim down to the sill,thought some one would have started to produce these by now because they are a known area to rot(sill and 1/4 bottom).thanks for the reply guys.

Cazzo

I'll be needing repair panels for the lower quarter panels soon,

Does anyone know if they are available?

I've found rear wheel arch repair panels as well as sill's but they don't look to have the lower quarter

Gaz205

I'll be needing repair panels for the lower quarter panels soon,

Does anyone know if they are available?

I've found rear wheel arch repair panels as well as sill's but they don't look to have the lower quarter

Are you sure they are Gti rear wheel arch panels? The standard ones are readily available but gti is a totally different shape

Cazzo

They're standard wheel arch repair panels but I was hopping they would include the lower quarter,

I'd be cutting the lower bit off that I need so the upper arch wouldn't be used,

Going by the photos these repair panels don't include the lower bit I need,

The sill panels are no use as they don't include the lower quarter,

I can't find the part I need listed anywhere

Gaz205

You may be aswell asking a breakers yard or someone breaking a shell for a cut tbh

Leslie green

Those inner wing panels look great quality and they always seem to go there on the passenger side behind the washer bottle .The flat part at the seam is where mine is good not enough to need a panel just a patch.

Edited by Leslie green

Leslie green

Got some rear bumper mount side pressings from the guy deep in Europe (Empa) :D One of mine is a bit crusty !

Gaz205

I thought someone on here did them?

Any good?

Leslie green

They look fine not fitted yet as just arrived didn't see any for sale on here Gaz

Gaz205

hope they fit well, it's bugging me now I'm sure someone made a batch and they went like hot cakes! No use to you now but at least there's another source for them too