I have had the head reconditioned on my 1.9 8V 205 1FM and it is all fitted and running like a dream, however there is an oil leak which was not there before I refitted the cylinder head. Oil had dripped off and onto the driveshaft so it was hard to tell where it had originated, especially as the oil is golden and clean 10-40 at the moment. I have pressure washed the engine and run it up to temperature and I get a small drip from the bottom of the cam belt covers. It seems to originate from under the top cam pulley cover and run down the back of the block.   I have checked the rocker cover gasket and it doesn't appear to be that as it appears dry underneath it and the gasket is new. There is no oil on the belt at all (phew). So rather than let it disgrace itself like an incontinent granny, I'd like to get it fixed!   When the head was done it had a new cam seal (Payen), so I don't think it is that. However I think it may be weeping under the bearing cap as I don't know if the head refurbishers put any sealant on or not. Is it possible to remove the bearing cap to put sealant underneath it without talking the cambelt and pulley off? When applying sealant, what is the best to use (will household bathroom silicone suffice?) When torquing up the bearing cap, is it 15Nm or do people use more for a good seal?   Many thanks,   Henry