• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
davey205

Interior Fixings Centre Console & Steering Cowling Screws / Bolts

davey205

Am after part numbers or anyone that can supply;

• 1 x the nut and bolt that secures the centre console into the radio compartment, ( I have 1 side but its sagging on one side atm )
  • 2 x screws that go under the steering cowling and secure the bottom cowling to top cowling ( I'm assuming these are very long screws ? )
  • Where the dummy choke is there supposed to be another screw or bolt ? I don't need the dummy choke just the bolt and nut or screw that secures it.

Have had a look on service box but I see nothing so if anyone has these bits or could look up part numbers would be appreciated.

Edited by davey205

scbond

All fixings should still be available from Peugeot.

The choke blank is held by a small white plastic bracket with two screws through that going into the upper dash...the bracket is very very rare!

• Like 1

davey205

All fixings should still be available from Peugeot.

The choke blank is held by a small white plastic bracket with two screws through that going into the upper dash...the bracket is very very rare!

I'm trying to stop a horrible rattle from the right side of the instrument panel so trying to replace anything missing...... thanks I'll keep my eyes peeled for 1.

scbond

I'd normally say the missing torx screw but I'm assuming yours is left-hand drive.

davey205

I'd normally say the missing torx screw but I'm assuming yours is left-hand drive.

lol, nah UK here but Sochaux in my profile .... 205 land

The instrument cluster it has all the rubber feet top and bottom on the clocks visor rattles really badly but stops if I touch the right hand side of visor

I'm just chasing rattles basically.... all the visor screws are in properly and fairly tight... don't want to go crazy tight might break!

Edited by davey205

davey205

Ok, will have another look I'm 90% sure I didn't see anything like that but that being the case the torx screw is definitely screwing into something :-s

If I find a part number I'll post it either here or on the above linked thread.

Edited by davey205