• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

sp_en_ny

Cti Window Scraper And Seals

sp_en_ny

Hi All,

I have a cti and the window scraper/seals have shrunk quite considerably, whilst they don't yet look unsightly or leak water I would like to replace these with nice shiny new ones. I have plans to keep this car for a long time and want to restore it as much as I can back to tip top condition.

I know Peugeot have stopped making these a long time ago and despite hours of googling I cant find anywhere that has any or makes any. Do any of you guys know of anywhere ? failing that is it possible to do a bit of DIY and modify anything else to do the job ?

Whilst everything else on the car seems possible to replace/restore some how I cannot find any replacement for the seals and this is beginning to concern me with regards to the longevity of keeping and investing in the car.

Thanks

Spencer

• Like 1

adybatt

Also looking for the same replacement parts. 

Spencer, did you still have your Cti? Did you get anywhere with replacement window scrapers?

Regards,

Adrian

sp_en_ny

Yes still have it, I did eventually find a drivers side couple of years ago but after 6 years still on the hunt for a passenger side and kind of accepted its now very unlikely to find one. I am now of the opinion the only way round this will be to have two or three that have shrunk, cut them up and join them together to make one, no doubt wont look great but cant imagine it being any worse than one that has shrunk an inch or two.