• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Supersport2

Be3 Clutch Fork Bearing/bush

Supersport2

My clutch fork has a load of play in it, do Peugeot still have the bush in stock? What's it like to replace??

welshpug

yes they still stock them as they were still used to the last decade at least, you may find that a dealer might not have stock so will need to order and and will often be reluctant to split bags as they come from the warehouse in bags of five, I chose to take all 5 last time so I have some spares if you want some.

you have to take the gearbox off, they are a doddle to do as long as the clutch arm pin is not seized in.

Supersport2

Is the pin the one on the top on the outer side of the bush? I'd gladly buy one off you if that's okay?

Miles

I'd just buy a complete shaft, the metal rusts and wears away so even with new bush's there is still play in them

Supersport2

Are they still available?

mowflow

I was actually just doing this job tonight. I got a fork and bushes for £40 off a seller on eBay. I also replaced the clutch release bearing, input shaft oil seal and crank shaft oil seal behind the flywheel while I was at it as I had a lot of leaks.

I was actually digging about here for advice on the pin that goes through the arm. Do you just hammer it in? Is it silly to replace it with a nut and bolt for ease of future removal?

Miles

I use the 306 pin and spring, With allot of grease it will slide in and out

mowflow

Can you buy that on its own?

welshpug

Yes, I bought one recently

mowflow

Decided to just bosh it in with the obligatory BFH as decided if I have made a twat of the internal bits and everything has to come off again a £30 fork will be the least of my headaches.

Made a c*unt of it anyway. Smacked it in from the front side as there isn't much clearance for swinging a hammer from the back. The part of the pin sticking out the back now fouls the gearbox casing meaning the fork lifts slight at the end of its turn. Pissed right off.

Callum
On 8/15/2014 at 3:39 PM, welshpug said:

Yes, I bought one recently

Have you got a part number I'm struggling to find one