• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
niv1812

Dta Base Map For Mi16

niv1812

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and i wanted to know if anybody can help me to get a base map for the DTA S60 and the DTA E48 for the MI16 as I have two cars with these ecu's and it's password protected. I would like to load a base map and tune the car. My issue is that I'm new with the MI16.

Thanks a lot for your help.

cheers,

Niv

niv1812

Hi guys any update please :)

huwjones

If the map is password protected, I don't think you will be able to load a new map either. There is a 'master' password that can be used to unlock/reset previous passwords but I think that will be dealer only, unless it has turned up on the internet somewhere.

There is a factory base map that can work for the Mi16 - it will be pre-loaded in the DTA software. I think it's either a Vauxhall 16v base map or Golf GTi - both have similar injection and coil setups as the Mi16. You might have to change the flyweel pickup though (XU9 will be 60:2 I think).

My map won't be any good to you as it's an XU10 with twin coils.

huwjones

Oh, and are you using the standard Mi16 idle valve? If so, I think the vauxhall engine uses the same valve.

Jonny_205

I'd give Martin at mefmotorsport a call, he's very helpful.

John

kyepan

i have one for an s40pro if that helps, it only goes up to 5k rpm but is suitable to go to the mappers.

RallyeP6

Bonjour Niven,

I have a DTA E48 map for a Gti6 engine running throttle bodies. It will be good enough to start, idle and drive your car, are these 2 rally cars?.

Oh just noticed how old this post was.