• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
m@ttc

Original Air Filer Intructions On The Air Filterbox (In White)

Miles

Depends on the look you want, They where printed on and not stickered which never look quite right

m@ttc

i know they where printed on and not stickered, i was really looking for an alternative? now that the prints gone off the cars filter box.

maybe lazer print a stencil and spray it on the new surface :huh:

Edited by m@ttc

mrfirepro

i know they where printed on and not stickered, i was really looking for an alternative? now that the prints gone off the cars filter box.

maybe lazer print a stencil and spray it on the new surface :huh:

I be up to have a go at that, depending on costs

cRaig

I have been meaning to have a go at laser cutting a stencil, like I did for the paint code stencils, unfortunately its quite a lot more intricate, so I'm not sure how successful it would be. I will add it do my long term to do list! :D

8214210681_7eccd1c0bb_t.jpg

mrfirepro

I have been meaning to have a go at laser cutting a stencil, like I did for the paint code stencils, unfortunately its quite a lot more intricate, so I'm not sure how successful it would be. I will add it do my long term to do list! :D

8214210681_7eccd1c0bb_t.jpg

Craig,

Just put the sticker on my newly powder coated airbox and it's OK, but a stencil would be better.

Did you get anywhere with this? can I help in any way?

I have approached a few companies that make stencils but neither of them are interested.

Edited by mrfirepro

cRaig

I'm happy to look into this (I too have a sticker on my powdercoated airbox that I'm not too happy with!) but to be honest with various other commitments and reproduction parts I'm organising for the PSCUK, it is going to be at least a month or two before it gets anywhere near the top of my to do list! :D

As I have access to the uni laser cutter, it will cost me a pittance to make, so hardly seems worth paying a company to design/produce them!

Cheers

Craig

EDIT:

What would help is a clear photograph of an original label- copying a copy means I am more likely to lose details. If anyone can help out please let me know :)

Edited by cRaig
  • Like 1

m@ttc

I'm happy to look into this (I too have a sticker on my powdercoated airbox that I'm not too happy with!) but to be honest with various other commitments and reproduction parts I'm organising for the PSCUK, it is going to be at least a month or two before it gets anywhere near the top of my to do list! :D

As I have access to the uni laser cutter, it will cost me a pittance to make, so hardly seems worth paying a company to design/produce them!

Cheers

Craig

EDIT:

What would help is a clear photograph of an original label- copying a copy means I am more likely to lose details. If anyone can help out please let me know :)

i was kinda hoping you would get involved craig :lol:

ive had someone done the odd bit of lazor work for free, if it would help i can ask but im guessing it would depend on quantitys.