• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
unariciflocos

Cranking And Base Settings

unariciflocos

Hi guys,

My has been in storage since almost two years, fired up straight away on the first crank last summer, but didn't manage to fire two weeks ago at close to freezing temperature. The plugs were soaked instantly. Cleaned and dried them several times, played with cranking VE, cranking ignition timing, temperature enrichment, but didn't manage to stop the flooding.

Would anyone be willing or kind enough to share their cranking VE, cranking ignition timing, enrichment tables? My idle VE is 19. At 80% cranking VE and 10 deg ignition it sometimes shows signs of wanting to start. Plugs fire with nice blue spark when tested outside the motor using the ECUs testing utility.

I'm running VEMS management on a 11:1 comp 1.9 Mi16, standard injectors, GSX-R bodies with a second set of GSX-R injectors that come at higher load. Hasn't been mapped professionally yet.

If anyone has a base ignition or fuel map just to get the motor running so that I can load her on the trailer I'd be grateful.

Edited by unariciflocos