• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chris 417 mi

Best Place For Omex Mapping In The North East ?

chris 417 mi

As above thinking the map on the car needs a few tweaks in fueling and wondering where's best to go, any recommendations ? I'm based in Middlesbrough

woodymi16

It might be worth giving Omex a call, they are very helpful and might be able to recommend some one.

chris 417 mi

Called them just now, they recommended a place I've taken the car to in the past and won't again :/ no further forward now :(

woodymi16

I use Clive Atthowe at

http://www.enginetuning.net/

He has just mapped my Mi and has a lot of experience with Omex but he's based in Norwich.

welshpug

rule 1 when choosing an ecu brand, find a decent local ish mapper unless you don't mind having to travel! doh.gif

did you ask omex about any other recommendation or let them know your concerns about the place they recommended??

chris 417 mi

Sheffield was the next closest and yes although he said that they do a lot of their work in this area :/.

I agree about when I chose it I should of looked to see who was available to Map,but at the time I had managed to source a very good deal with omex themselves. Basically mine was the first throttle body kit they made for the MI16 and they included cams and the mapping for the price of buying their kit. Which was also very cheap at the time (2002)

stu8v

As above thinking the map on the car needs a few tweaks in fueling and wondering where's best to go, any recommendations ? I'm based in Middlesbrough

http://www.john-sleath.com/