• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
softlad

Drivers' Cars: Visa Gti 1.6 (1986) By Softlad

softlad

Name: Visa GTI 1.6 (1986)

Date Added: 25 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Owner: softlad

Short Description: Obvious to see its a Visa GTi 115ch

Bought & collected recently from Wellington and sat a 110km/h for most of the 700km trip home to Auckland

View Vehicle

PeterGriffin

Holy guacamole batman - someone whacked your Pug with the ugly stick... :unsure:

softlad

Holy guacamole batman - someone whacked your Pug with the ugly stick... :unsure:

Wasn't just a punch they followed in with the hob nail boots to give a good kicking?

F'ugly is being polite, There are curtain angles i really like it and then I catch a glipse of it from other angles and feel sick,

its a covert 205GTi

Paul_13

Got any more photos of it?

softlad

I have never liked the factory mag wheels so have 3 options that I'm trying to decide on, I do have a preference but was wondering what the general opinion was?

P1010916.jpg

Ignor the colour as this will be refurbished

P1010915.jpg

P1010914.jpg

Also have a set of Partner van steels to give it the Rallye look

cybernck

OK, I added Visa GTI 1.6 as a choice (as it's a same sort of a car as 205), so you might as well add those upper three photos too.

softlad

OK, I added Visa GTI 1.6 as a choice (as it's a same sort of a car as 205), so you might as well add those upper three photos too.

Thanks mate, happy new year

Liquid_106

P1010915.jpg

Would be my choice on design as I think the centres of the others look a little too busy. The only thing that could be an issue is what size of tyre you use as they could look a little 'over-wheeled' (imo ;)) - what size are they & the originals?

The partner wheels in white could also look good and might also be a more appropriate size - any pics / photoshops?

Kudos for driving something different :ph34r::lol:

Edited by Liquid_106

softlad

Those are my first choice aswell.

Original wheels are 13" and all the replacements are 15" including the steelies, I will be attempting to maintain the rolling radius.

Always like to be a little bit different, in NZ 9 out of 10 people wouldn't have a clue what is even is.

Notice the ZX in the background thats the turboD volcane which is getting a TD04 turbo upgrade with front mounted intercooler, increase the fuel and turn up the boost to scare a few rice racers that are common here

Baz

Love it, always loved Visa's! Used to play with this one many years ago!

GLPoomobile

There are curtain angles i really like it and then I catch a glipse of it from other angles and feel sick,

Curtain angles? Is that when you have to hide behind the curtains to escape it's ugliness? :lol:

Only pulling your leg. I'm a fan of the Visa too. Yes, they are bloody ugly, but aren't all the best Citroens like that? ;)

Edited by GLPoomobile
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this