• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Daz_C

Drivers' Cars: 205 Mi16 1.9 (1992) By Daz_C

Daz_C

Name: 205 Mi16 1.9 (1992)

Date Added: 22 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Owner: Daz_C

Short Description: Purchased fairly standard/originally a 1.6 with the previous owner adding a Skip Brown 1.9 S engine.

View Vehicle

• Like 1

pug_ham

Very nicely put together car Daz.

The madman behind the wheel is a contributing factor to how it surprises many a car on track, especially when you had those plastic tyres on at cadwell. :)

g

Baz

I like the sound system! B)

• Like 2

cybernck

Wow, seriously impressive specs and very nice appearance too.

Got any videos? B)

Daz_C

Very nicely put together car Daz.

The extremely talented man behind the wheel is a contributing factor to how it surprises many a car on track, especially when you had those plastic tyres on at cadwell. :)

g

Ha :D I am going to buy you some of those tyres G. You must like them cus you always mention it ! :lol:

Wow, seriously impressive specs and very nice appearance too.

Got any videos? B)

Cheers Nik. I have a few off my camcorder, I haven't uploaded any to the intereweb though.

johnnyboy666

rear beam mounts sound interesting! do you have pics of them?

Daz_C

No I haven't I'm afraid. If I ever take the beam off again I was going to take some. But I have no reason/plans to do that any time soon.

johnnyboy666

no worries mate. Seems like quite an impressive machine!

Baz

Very impressed after the ragging i gave it round Cadwell with the previous 8v, even with the elf-like seating position... ;)

pug_ham

rear beam mounts sound interesting! do you have pics of them?

Afaik they are modified versions of the BBM 306 group A front mounts but I'm not sure if the beam needs much modification to fit them, hopefully stew will be along sometime to let us into the secret. ;)

Ha :D I am going to buy you some of those tyres G. You must like them cus you always mention it ! :lol:

I had a pair somewhere on 1.6 alloys, or maybe I recently scrapped the tyres when I had some removed, but I'd never use them on track. ;)

I don't go fast enough to punish them like you did though.

g

Sign in to follow this