• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alastairh

Xsara Vts Loom K Light?

Alastairh

Hello,

I am just finishing off a Xsara VTS phase 1 loom to fit into my 205, only to find i can''t find any info on the ecu pin number / wire number from the Xsara ecu for the k light.

Any clues?

Cheers

Al

Anthony

It's pin 9 on the ECU (top row, 9th in from right) so just bell it through until you find the correct wire.

ORB

Sorry to Hijack

I am looking to embark on the same journey! Did you notice any major differences from the std GTI6 looms?

What guide did you use or did you fathom it all yourself?

Anthony

The basics are largely the same, just some of the wire numbers are different and there's a couple of minor differences (no high coolant temp light etc).

I did write everything down when I converted my loom with the aim of writing up a "how to" post, but I've misplaced the paper I jotted it down on when I tidied up. Enough people have done VTS looms now though that chances are that anything you get stuck on has been answered and documented somewhere if you do a search.

Alastairh

I managed to find all the info on the forum. I will drop you a pm once it's all up and running 100% and can say for sure. I have done a few looms a few years ago, with that experience i knew which threads to take with a pinch of salt because some how to guides had been put online before the cars were fully working.

Al

ORB

any further forward me old china?