• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jakob

What Gearbox For +400Hp Xu10 Turbo Applications?

[L'e$kro]

That sounds just great - Can you point me to the company selling the kit?? a link possible. That would be much appriciated, tanks :-)

Jakob

You have a PM.

Nico

B1ack_Mi16

Another good thing about at least the ME box (apart from beeing stronger) is that the synchronizers are of a bit different design, so the gearshift feels much better on the ME box vs. BE.

Some T16 has problems with melting the 5'th gear when going top speed on Autobahn, so overfilling a bit with oil is recommended at least on the T16.

In addition I think external oil cooler is necessary for long term reability in high power applications.

adman

Does anyone know if the ME conversion kit mentioned above is still available? If so where from?

Will be starting a little project very soon and very concerned the BE box wont take the torque involved.

Cheers Adam

Slo

I have an me5t gearbox, actually i have 2 from my 605 svti (xu10j2te). It's huge.

adman

Could be interested in 1 in the near future if you are interested in selling.

Sign in to follow this