• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
d7ve_b

'euro-Flo' Exhausts

d7ve_b

I'm shopping around for a new OE downpipe and middle box and have a quote for a 'Euro-flo' OE spec exhaust, although I've never heard of them or heard them mentioned. Does anyone have any experience of their quality?

Cheers,

Dave.

welshpug

they are cheap naff things, crap welding, often the wrong shape bends too :lol:

their downpipes are not o.e spec either.

d7ve_b

they are cheap naff things, crap welding, often the wrong shape bends too :lol:

their downpipes are not o.e spec either.

A glowing report then :lol:

How about those from 'Klarius', according to Buy Parts By these were originally branded as Timax, which IIRC were supposed to be quite good?

Edited by d7ve_b

Miles

Ok for a std engine of 105bhp and thats it, I use them and the fit isn;t that bad so far but a phase 1 D/P is a small bore anyway so not too much of a each, No center split either

If your car list is right you don;t want that one anyway it's the phase 2 system (2 piece) you need.

Edited by Miles

d7ve_b

Ok for a std engine of 105bhp and thats it, I use them and the fit isn;t that bad so far but a phase 1 D/P is a small bore anyway so not too much of a each, No center split either

If your car list is right you don;t want that one anyway it's the phase 2 system (2 piece) you need.

I take it you're referring to the 'Klarius' item?

I do have a two piece system but i'm just after the D/P/middle section piece, any ideas where I could source a decent OE type replacement...?

welshpug

Peugeot?...

£211+vat says servciebox.

Miles

Thats about it, The pattern ones know I've found to not have the center split in

But do a stock order on Pug and you should get a fair discount on service items like that, near 50%

feb

Peugeot?...

£211+vat says servciebox.

Sorry for the off-topic but how did you manage to:

1. get prices in service box

2. have them in £

The servicebox I use is in french, prices are in € and for the items I have searched so far there are no prices quoted :wacko:

Edited by feb

welshpug

go to your profile, change language to English uk, and country to uk....

feb

Thanks, you have PM :)

d7ve_b

Thats about it, The pattern ones know I've found to not have the center split in

But do a stock order on Pug and you should get a fair discount on service items like that, near 50%

50% discount, now we're talking! Although, as a consumer how would I go about doing a 'stock order'? Is it even possible?

welshpug

yeah, just ask the parts man, just means you wait 2-3 days instead of next day and they get the stuff at a lower price, and the nice helpful parts men pass that saving on ;)

Sign in to follow this