• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rallysteve

Autopaints - Brighton

rallysteve

I just bought some primer, paint and thinner for my cherry red gti from these guys:

http://www.autopaintsbrighton.co.uk/

Can thoroughly recommend them, worked out cheaper than a couple of other places i tried even after postage.

I ordered from them using paint code and colour name at 10pm on friday night and paint arrived at 8.01am this morning :lol:

Paint is also a spot on match for my 89' Gti, although they can match paint up from samples you post them

Steve

Tom Fenton

Are Hex Holdings in Loughborough not still going? I used to use them when I lived in the area, they were really good.

rallysteve
Are Hex Holdings in Loughborough not still going? I used to use them when I lived in the area, they were really good.

They are but said they were flat out at the minute and wouldn't be able to mix me any up for a week or so. Also cost about the same.

Stevev

SurGie

Iv been there a few time as well and i too recommend them, they also sell a few polishing pads etc.