• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Daviewonder

2.0 Diagnostic Socket Location

Daviewonder

Hello All, I'm after a diagnostic socket for my 2.0 turbo project, I'm going to get one from the scrappy but I'm not sure where its located. Are they the same on all Peugeots from that era? From what I can work out they're a 3 pin connector with 2 pins going to the ecu and the other joining onto the wire going from the ecu to the dash warning light. How do I go about connecting it up to my 205 instrument panel any ideas?

Cheers, Dave :)

Henry Yorke

Mine is a socket on the side of the ECU box which is on the back of the battery box on mine. It is a little blue plug and I think they all lurk around here as there isa clip for it on the battery box plastic (going from memory here...) However my engine was reloomed.

welshpug

usually just a green 2 pin bosch/JPT plug.

Henry Yorke

I was tinkering with mine today and took a pic for you. My plug is blue and does attach

post-3457-1271545102_thumb.jpg

Daviewonder

Cheers guys. From looking at the wiring diagrams there's 3 pins on the 406?, what loom is that Henry? At least I know where its located now :lol:

Henry Yorke
what loom is that Henry?

Basically a loom for ECU ending 219. However it was reloomed so is not totally standard. The standard loom ends up with the ECU under the drivers headlight and the wires from the bulkhead grommet very close to the turbo