• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfie

Pattern Front Bumpers

Alfie

Having spent a couple of hours tidying up a second hand one, I'm not sure if I'm going to fit it :lol: I'm looking to get a new one and as OE ones are not readily available, whats the next best ones? and price?

205turbo
Having spent a couple of hours tidying up a second hand one, I'm not sure if I'm going to fit it :D I'm looking to get a new one and as OE ones are not readily available, whats the next best ones? and price?

i order a set of eurocarparts and looked at 8 before i asked for my money back, they were all scratched and poor quailty, i would by a good second hand one or bite the bullet and get one from peugeot

welshpug

Neat Autos supplied a Fibreglass reinforced item last year for a friend, wasn't a bad match at all.

what do you mean about the o.e ones being not readily available?

oli-pug

I recently bought a bumper from HERE. Quality was fine tbh and they were just about the cheapest around too!

Alfie
Neat Autos supplied a Fibreglass reinforced item last year for a friend, wasn't a bad match at all.

what do you mean about the o.e ones being not readily available?

I see you've mentioned Neat Autos before WP. Do they have a web site? The thing is with this repair, I'm not against second hand parts, but the bumper that was on the car was a good'un. The second hand one of got ain't so good tbh. We don't have a Peugeot main agent down here as such, its a shared franchise, and they reckon an OE isn't available! I'd settle for a good pattern, as long as the fits good and looks the part. :D