• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ian_p

Euro 205's?

humanz

I well like some of those pictures. But I personally prefer bigger rims rather than smaller. People on here can talk about the performance of a 205 this and that and the whole purpose of the car, and whatever they like. But not everyone's going to drive their 205 to the limit. Not everyone has the opportunity to take their ride to the track, or the interest. I bought my 205 because of the looks as well as the potential performance.

dee205

Anything that has it's wheels sitting out past it's arches imo looks silly. Unless it's a Mini or Mk1 Esxort, then it's cool.

Galifrey
I well like some of those pictures. But I personally prefer bigger rims rather than smaller. People on here can talk about the performance of a 205 this and that and the whole purpose of the car, and whatever they like. But not everyone's going to drive their 205 to the limit. Not everyone has the opportunity to take their ride to the track, or the interest. I bought my 205 because of the looks as well as the potential performance.

I have to be honest and say I like the look of some of them as well, but like everything, taste is personal, some of them look good to me, some of them look gash.

:ph34r:

oz.
Anything that has it's wheels sitting out past it's arches imo looks silly. Unless it's a Mini or Mk1 Esxort, then it's cool.

Only if the tyres are out of the arches as well :(

oz.

Woa! those arches look wrong, and the wheels? At least make them match

jimbob

Thanks for that weejimmy i hadn't thought to look on ecosse

oz.

Ah, one of the scottish lads. Nice car that. Uber shiny