It's turning over and over when it's hot, taking a while to start, there is more information in this thread. Basically when you turn the engine off, fuel pressure drops immediately to zero, it should be maintain pressure at approximately 20psi, ten minutes later.   Running the pump manually, it takes time to fill the rail with fuel, stop the pump and the fuel runs back into the tank leaving an air pocket at the rail, it would seem to loose pressure immediatly and then over time the rail will empty and fill with air. I'm 1000000% sure the fuel rail, FPR, fuel lines etc are not the problem, because i've systematically tested everything with painstaking detail over the past few weeks. however the bit that really confused me was when manually pressurising the fuel line from rail to pump with a foot pump it held pressure. So i was thinking that it might be an electronic valve.   so if you're pretty sure that the valve is in the neck, and it's not electrical, then it looks like i need to change the pump... but i've done this once already, and it didn't make a difference.   confused.com