Hi,   Finally got my engine running for the Danish Endurance series. The head including cam has been bought off Xsportracing and is a longmans item. The head was fitted to Sean Hollands car which is pictured and described on the xsportracing website.   Now today the mapper got the engine running and its running very good and smooth. The problem is that after about 20 seconds a squeeking noise starts and it get louder and louder within like 5 seconds or so as if something is running dry from oil. The noise starts every time the engine is restarted and so far i have not been brave enough to continue running the engine. The sound is metallic and sounds as though something round running against something. It doesnt sound as if it is something that is going up and down. BUT my worries is that just before this squeeking sound starts one or more valves are "tikking", and then the squeeking noise starts. Lots of oil pressure though.   I have absolutely no idea what this is and i need urgent help as i am really in need of every minute i got to get finished.   Thanks   Stefan