• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
springs

205 Gti-6 Coolant Setup

springs

with my gti-6 conversion i'm getting there and hopefully will be finished soon..

atm i've got the engine in and wired up, need to put the manifold on but want to put that on last.. the thing i need some help on is the water system. The bottom hoses are on, just need to sort out the pipes around the thermostat. I know where they go but just want to get an idea of where to get some parts / pipes to get them to fit.

coolant_dia.jpg

the Bits in red is what im stuck on. just wondering what others have done.. i know i need to T piece the header tank connector.

just looking for ideas really

M@tt

DSC00761.jpg

the pipe from the bulkhead to stat housing was the 306 pipe i'm pretty sure with just the funny connector lopped off the end of it

Edited by M@tt

Peetypug

i didn't T any of my pipes

Have a look through my project thread in my sig, there are 2 different ways diagramed in it

• Like 1

springs

hmm ive got a 306 DT sitting on my drive for parts ill have a look on there then..

Sign in to follow this