• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jrod

Not Even French.

Jrod

Old ford .... =rust! :lol:

Small bubble on bonnet turned into a nice hole, here are some pictures of it being repaired.

84740584vr2.th.jpg

Considering its from a rattle can and just supposed to be a bodge until I find a new bonnet and get it sprayed properly its turned out pretty good! :(

Just another 3 holes to sort... :lol:

Edited by Jrod

Greg205

Mate, is there an old ford out there that isn't 90% filler and rattle can paint job??!! Been working on a 2 door mk3 tina, supposed to have been a solid car, was going to drop a 2.8 in it, wasn't quite that solid..

Greg205

Even had the twin capri lights sorted..just turn the mounts upside down and they fit straight in!

Jrod

Before:

photo0034jg6.jpg

After:

photo0050ht3.jpg

photo0051on6.jpg

The car is now rust free! :huh:

BERTMAN

i dont believe you, a ford? rust free? itll never happen :P you gotta love capris though

AdamP

I would like a mk3 capri, i just couldn't live with OSF's tendency to turn into a large pile of dust if you look at them funny!

Alastairh

Surprising how much more confident you get with car body work after owning an old ford.

Im an ex XR2 man myself... :rolleyes:

Jrod

Indeed, body work... fun. <_<

I used to really impatient when painting and it would turn out crap becuase of it, I'm finally taking my time now so its looking alot better.

Jrod
i dont believe you, a ford? rust free? itll never happen :mellow: you gotta love capris though

You were right not to believe as I've just unearthed more holes, small but none the less they are there.

:rolleyes: