• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Headling

2.0 Turbo Ecu

Headling

HI guys, merry xmas and happy new year!

whizzer 71 has nearly completed my 2.0 conversion and my ecu is locked, can you recommend companys to un lock it? i have heard of derv doctor and the ecu man, if you have any other suggestions that would be great!

Also has any one had one of these ecu's chipped?

cheers,

Mark

Discostu

I'd just find someone who has an activa/406/etc and ask them very niscely if u can borrow their car for 2mins. Not only is it easy, but its free lol

Mikey G

Depends on the ECU, early ones were keypad, later ones were transponder types.

jackherer
I'd just find someone who has an activa/406/etc and ask them very niscely if u can borrow their car for 2mins. Not only is it easy, but its free lol

That only works if you know the 4 digit number...

Mikey G

Someone mentioned shorting out or applying power to one of the pins on the ECU and it bypasses the immobiliser circuit. Cant remember where i saw it though.

whizzer71
HI guys, merry xmas and happy new year!

whizzer 71 has nearly completed my 2.0 conversion and my ecu is locked, can you recommend companys to un lock it? i have heard of derv doctor and the ecu man, if you have any other suggestions that would be great!

Also has any one had one of these ecu's chipped?

cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark try http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk or check out http://www.dervdoctor.co.uk/ and e-mail them via their contact link,I think that his user name on here is Galv or something like that ?.

Have a good one !

Tris

Headling

thanks for all the replys guys, I will check out the websites tristan, thanks for those mate, just wanted so see if there any other options for the ecu.

sonofsam

Hey Mark, merry christmas to you and yours :)

I did text you back, did you get my reply?

only have experience with the ecudoc. the service was great though!

Regards

Sam.

whizzer71
Hey Mark, merry christmas to you and yours :)

I did text you back, did you get my reply?

only have experience with the ecudoc. the service was great though!

Regards

Sam.

I can 2nd that Sam,Ecu Doc was really good and with very prompt service !

Tris

whizzer71
thanks for all the replys guys, I will check out the websites tristan, thanks for those mate, just wanted so see if there any other options for the ecu.

Derv Doctor is User Id "GALV" on Peugeot Sport club forum,I knew I remebered it from some where

:)

Sloppy

these some one called ecu technalogies which can take a locked ecu and totaly remove the alarm cost me around £120

its not cheap shame you cant locate an ecu with code really as it would be much cheaper

Sign in to follow this