• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
MiD

Citreon Bx

MiD

I know of a Citreon BX, J reg which is about to be scrapped. I'm not sure if it has remote locking or electric window.

If it does have the above can the parts be used to put electric windows and remote locking in my 205? Would also be interested what other parts may be interchageable as I need a clock and heater fan.

jonnie205

Nothing will fit except engine part like starter, alt, box etc

Alastairh

T40 seat bolts are good for spares.

They don't rust like on the 205s, as the whole bolt sits inside the car.

Alastair

inferno

check the engine, the management could be worth taking off if its a 1.9 running withough an AFM...

window mechs are different iirc. engine and box would fit if its xu. if u have remote locking and just lost the plipper, or even if you dont, take the plipper and receiver unit from the bx if it works ,

Ahl

The digital clock is the same as the 205 one. It might be the wrong colour though.

Dashboard clocks are roughly compatible too. Some people like the different font (as found on the BX 16v anyway).

How about just keeping the thing and fitting a V6 into it? <_< They're cool cars...

Sign in to follow this