• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jrod

The Clips That Go In The Boot

Jrod

I've just bought a new boot for my car and it has 3 of these little black clips missing.

Does anyone have a part number for them so I can get some or even if anyone has any spare they can post?

Cheers

GLPoomobile

It might be your lucky day!

Tonight I will be removing the spoiler from my old tailgate as I'll be taking it down to the recycling center, so if they are on there I'll rescue them and send them to you.

Jrod

GLPoomobile couldn't get them out so still after these, only really need one but 3 would be good

sonofsam

Raw-plugs :angry:

Jrod

I was thinking if that would work?

You bodge artist, will give it a try. ;)

GLPoomobile

Oh f***, you only needed one?!

If I'd have known at the time I'd have kept the single one that popped straight out! At the time I was pissed off cos they were all breaking, and it was 7pm and I was f***ing freezing, couldn't feel my fingers or toes, so I just gave up as I figured if I couldn't get them all out in tact then there was no point continuing.

Sorry, that's probably the last thing you wanted to hear!

Jrod

:D

Well I have 3 missing but with one in the middle, left and right it is on solid enough.

Sign in to follow this