• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ashh

205 Homologation Papers

Guest ashh

I need to get myself a copy of these urgently, can anybody help?

nickaliath

what for the t16?

Guest ashh

Any 205, although I think there may be papers for the 1.6 and 1.9 as well. 1.9 or T16 is what I am looking for. Or both.

pug_ham

AFAIk there was someone selling a CD with all the T16 info & Homologation papers on ebay recently & has been doing for ages.

Graham.B)

Guest Bigj

Depending upon which Homologation Papers you need

You will be able to get them theough the MSA

tel.01753 765000

Remembering of course that homologation for the 205 ran out 7 yearsa after it was last produced

HTH

nickaliath

i have one of these cd's

Guest ashh

Thanks for the replies.

The reason that I need the papers (ideally if available for the 1.9) is that in the regulations for the Classic Thunder Touring Car Series which I will be racing my 205 this year (from 13/3/04) I can take advantage of anything within the Homologation papers (although now out of date).

Any chance that you could burn me a copy of that cd nickaliath?

Rik

what does Homologation papers mean?

Guest ashh

When a Car Manufacturer enters a production-based car for a Racing Series like Touring Cars or for Rallying they have to agree with the relevant racing/rallying authorities on what is/isn't allowed to be changed or modified from standard. This process is called Homologation. The detail sheets that show exactly what is'isn't allowed are called Homologation Papers. Often the Manufacturer will have to produce a number (sometimes 500) of cars of the exact specification that the Race or Rally Car is based upon.

HTH (Hope This Helps)

Sign in to follow this