• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

dantheman

Replacement Front Bushes

dantheman

Hi all, I am currently giving the front suspension an overhaul and need to replace the wishbone bushes. I have searched the forum and discovered the best bushes are the original Peugeot but they have told me they are no longer available.

The car will be used on the road as well as sprints and hillclimbs, I have heard some horror stories with the cheap polybushes that are available, what would you recommend?

Thanks

dcc

Not sure if Stew Baker had made some yet, but i believe he was considering 'uprated' ones using the same material as his engine mounts.

I have used FebiBilstein items in my rosejointed wishbones, with no issue to date :)

welshpug

oem were Kleber branded, part of the michelin group, I have had Motaquip ones which were ok, and Febi as Dan mentioned.

farmer

Will have some OEM bushes for sale soon

dantheman

Thanks guys

DamirGTI

Anyone tried SASIC bushes ?

Oddly few years ago i bought an pack of sasic front bushes and they where the kleber ones , just repacked in sasic packing .. seems like sasic repacks kleber stuff or the kleber makes rubber stuff for them ..

D