• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
GLPoomobile

Parts Diagrams, Part Numbers, And Prices

GLPoomobile

I'm assuming this will be OK in the Misc Technical section being as it's about how to find parts details, but if not, Mods please move at you leisure :(

Servicebox is Peugeot's subscription service website that allows you to (among other things) locate all the details you need about OE replacement parts. Subscription is FREE if all you are doing is looking up the sort of stuff that I'll show below, you just need to create an account.

Servicebox

Obviously the first thing you do once you've followed the link is to click on register and complete your details, and then you'll get an email with your login info.

Once you've logged in to the site, you'll see this

post-6307-1208361062_thumb.jpg

Next you need to go to FREE SERVICES in the upper toolbar, and select Spare Parts Documentation from the drop down menu.

You'll then have to select the model of vehicle for the parts you wish to find

post-6307-1208361070_thumb.jpg

Now you are presented with a screen full of pictures that you can use to navigate around the car to locate specific parts. There is a direct search function to the right, which I'll describe further on. Lets assume I want to find a radiator - the nearest match is the engine icon, since the radiator is part of the cooling system, which is related to engine cooling - so I click on the engine icon

post-6307-1208361079_thumb.jpg

I click on the radiator icon

post-6307-1208361085_thumb.jpg

I now have visability of all the components in the cooling system, and I click on the radiator once again. At the bottom of the screen a list of parts is now shown, and I select the most appropriate match

post-6307-1208361092_thumb.jpg

A new window pops up with an exploded diagram of the selected parts, and the various different types at the right side. Once you decide which specific part meets your criteria, double click on that part description at the right side and it will be added to your basket (you can see below, in the original window in the background that I have added 1331QY to my basket)

post-6307-1208361100_thumb.jpg

If you want to update the quantity in the basket, double click on the part in your basket and another window will pop up allowing you to change the quantity. Click Validate when done to close the window

post-6307-1208361110_thumb.jpg

To be continued.....

• Like 1

GLPoomobile

Now you can click on the basket icon in the upper right hand side of the screen, and this will show you the cost of the part you have added (don't worry, you aren't going to purchase it, this just how you find out parts prices via the service)

post-6307-1208361912_thumb.jpg

The easier way of searching for parts (providing you are using an obvious descriptor - some parts are named in a less than obvious way!) is to search by keywords or parts numbers (if you have them).

At the screen shown in my 3rd picture in the previous post, if you click on the word Searches in the 3rd orange bar, it'll go to the next page where you can enter your own criteria.

In this example I'm searching for a water pump, so I have entered the keyword "water". I've made sure the check box Part Description is checked and then hit search, and the results are shown at the bottom of the screen (Water Pump is at the bottom of a long list so not visable in this screen cap)

post-6307-1208361923_thumb.jpg

I could have searched by "Pump" alternatively.

There's so much more to the service than this, so the best way is to just have a play about. I'm having to rush to finish this topic as I have to log off now, but I hope this has helped. If you get used to using the service you can find everything you need yourself rather than being at the mercy of the dealers parts guys, or having to post a question on the forum and wait for a reply :(

welshpug

Excellent Steve, one thing to note, the site works with popups so you will have to disable any blockers for this url.

Edited by welshpug

GLPoomobile

Good point WP. I completely forgot about that!

I know a few people, myself included, have been completely baffled when they couldn't get Servicebox to work, simply because popups were blocked.

davepug205

Brilliant I was just trying to get my head round this site cheers :D<_<

Nathan

Nice post, hopefully a mod can sticky it (hint, hint <_<)

Rom

Thanks for this ! Didnt even know about service box till i saw this :wub:

Is there anyway to chose model / engine type ? I might be missing something, but im choosing the model ie 106 but not able to choose Gti etc ?

welshpug

you can with more recent cars, by entering the VIN number, which you can still do for older cars but it doesn't filter the information as much as with newer cars.

Citroen also have a version of this database at http://service.citroen.com/ so if there's anything Citroen Specific you'll find it there (bear in mind that part numbers and prices for parts used on both Peugeot and Citroen's will be the same)

tri_longer

Excellent post, just in time as well as I need to order a bonnet lock.

Ryan
Is there anyway to chose model / engine type ? I might be missing something, but im choosing the model ie 106 but not able to choose Gti etc ?

It doesn't keep parts organised like that. You choose a model (e.g. 106), then the part you want, and then if that part varies according to model then you'll get a couple of choices.

Rom

As i see, thanks.

Im getting to grips with it now. Found most of what i wanted :)

Cant find the elusive fuel filters yet...but im not givign up !!

cazzy93

hope some one can help but i have logged onto this website using my big sister as every thing is in french is there any way you can change it to english as in the picures at the start they are in english cheers

Cameron

Yeah on the login page there is a menu to select language. You need to click Grande Britagne (i think).

Thanks for the guide, I never knew this was available! :(

cazzy93

brillant site have found all of the part numbers and prices for the parts i will be needing. highly recommended.

cazzy

humanz
Yeah on the login page there is a menu to select language. You need to click Grande Britagne (i think).

I still dont see anything on my login page to choose the language....it's basically blank except for the login boxes and the legal notices at the bottom. And my french is tres rusty. Where is the language menu supposed to be?

Edit: nevermind. Found it by clicking on 'Mon Profil' in the top right hand corner and changing the language on the page that appears.

Edited by humanz

pike_1.9cti

bit slow on the up take of this, but tis interesting to see how much they want for certain items.

£442 for a CTI tonneau cover

£51 for the front roof seal :blush:

thanks for the run through

ben

welshpug

here's some mildly interesting data if you can call it that.

All Peugeot part numbers are 6-digit numbers, with a full stop (period) after the fourth digit.

Each area of the car's breakdown has a pattern in the part number used for a particular spare part.

All part numbers starting with 0 (zero) relate to the engine component; other digits are:

1. to lubrication, cooling, carburation, fuel supply, exhausts, engine mountings and diesel parts

2. to clutch,clutch hydraulics, gearbox, gear change, propshaft

3. to differential,front hubs,front suspension

4. to steering,brakes,brake hydraulics

5. to front & rear suspension wheels,alternator,starter motor, ignition

6. to instrumentation, lighting,switch gear, wipers,heating & ventilation, air con, all nuts, bolts

7. to body panel

8. to interior, rear wings, tailgate,seat belts glass

9. to doors and door fittings, glass,sills

johny105_y2k

was at pug this morning , he was very impressed when i just handed him the note with part numbers on :D

but i'll add if a part has NFP it means its no longer in production, therefore most likely unatainable from pug.

johny

thanks for this i gave this up as a bad job months ago as i couldn't figure it out. only just come across it this afternoon:D

watford1gti

right im having problems getting on service box, i registerd a few months back, i was browsing the other day now when i want to go on there to get the part numbers it wont let me?!?!?!

i tried registering again but wont let me do that either?!?!?!

can anyone help me or if they got a spare minute could they go on there and get me a part number for an nearside inner wing,

thanks for the help, ill keep trying myself too

matty

Guest midlife-pug

Just to repeat what Matty has siad.

I've also tried to go into servicebox and can't. It was working earlier this week but now comes up with the message that its only available to motor trade professionals.

Could it be that Peugeot no longer wants us searching through its system.

Gary. :lol:

• Like 1

AndyJ

Ive just tried and got the same message (in french)... how annoying, i used that all the time!

• Like 1

M@tt

i did a post the other day about it, you need to re-register

if you choose Great Britain you need to put the UK in with a vat number (any number) but in the form : 123 4567 89 in that layout

daveo

where are people registering? the uk doesn't appear when i try to register??

Edited by daveo