• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sussex_gti

Heater Wont Work On Full Speed?

sussex_gti

Must admit havent looked at this yet myself, as been using the folks Primera while the weather is crap. Took her out for a spin, and the heater only works up to 2/3rds of its speed. Any ideas? Cheers, Chris.

pug_ham

New or another heater resistor panel in the heater housing.

Mine was like this until last week when I tried another one & had full speed again from a couple of minutes work (two screws, one plug & a couple of minute work in the passenger footwell).

No need to remove anything except the plug to try another resistor panel. :D

Graham.

rescue dude
New or another heater resistor panel in the heater housing.

Mine was like this until last week when I tried another one & had full speed again from a couple of minutes work (two screws, one plug & a couple of minute work in the passenger footwell).

No need to remove anything except the plug to try another resistor panel. :D

Graham.

I had the same problem and cleaned the resistor that Pugtorque is on about and it works fine now.

sussex_gti

thought it could be, we do quite a few at Nissan. They only work on full speed when they break down though, so thought id get a second opinion. Cheers all.

McPikie

Anyone got a pic/diagram of the said area??

pug_ham
Anyone got a pic/diagram of the said area??

No picture but a pretty accurate description of where it is in this topic.

TBH if you look under the dash at the front of centre console in the passenger footwell, you can't really miss it.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this