• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

405 Wiring Diagrams Needed Please

Richie-Van-GTi

has anyone on here got good diagrams of the wiring for a 405 2.0 8v? Haynes I have doesnt have the correct wiring diagram and my autodata doesnt tally with the loom I have. Its the magnet marelli ecu mp8 and the injection control relay has fuel pump out on pin 13. If anyone has a schematic they can scan to tally with this it would be very much appreciated.

Richie-Van-GTi

Thanks, sadly its the exact same one I have on autodata but it just does'nt correspond to my loom. That gives fuel pump wire 120 leading to pin 5 of the relay yet mine leads to pin 13. Some of the lower spec engines seem to use pin 13 but they dont have enough pins on the relay to correspond to my loom either. If I can crack this then my car is ready for mapping so its very frustrating.

pug_ham

Pin 5 & 13 should be connected internally on the double injection relay looking at the ZX XU10J2C diagram & its looks the same in that one (infact pins 4, 5, 6 & 13 are connected which rings out on a relay I have here).

Graham.

Sign in to follow this