• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Swazy

Huge Problem To Get...

Swazy

Dear my friends.

Still have the Problem to get oil in my engine. Though i mounted the inlet manifold from Gti6, there´s no space to mount the orig. Oilfiller.

My newest idea was to mount the oilfiller from Peugeot 806, it´s smaller but no way to get the pipe to the block on the left side of the engine bay.

On the right side also, cause there´s tb and airflowmeter with orig. mi16 airbox.

I´m confused and a bit pissed of, cause i didn´t have any ideas to clear out this problem.

Maybe you guys have an idea??

Please help me out

Greetings from sunny and warm germany

Wish you a merry christmas

S33GAV

Why not just use the mi16 inlet manifold?

whizzer71

Is it not possible to use the remote oil filter and modine system from a late 19 Gti (Around 1990) ?,The oil Filter mounts on a remote bracket that bolts to the front of the Gearbox and the modine gets its water feed from the two pipes coming off the bottom of the top hose.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year !

Tristan

;)

Swazy
Is it not possible to use the remote oil filter and modine system from a late 19 Gti (Around 1990) ?,The oil Filter mounts on a remote bracket that bolts to the front of the Gearbox and the modine gets its water feed from the two pipes coming off the bottom of the top hose.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year !

Tristan

:D

I´ll use the inlet from GTI6, cause i want to use the resonacebox to get more torque.

I don´t have a problem with oil filter, i also use mocal oilcooler.

The main problem is to get oil in the engine!!!! With filter itselfs i don´t have problems!!

Edited by Swazy

Miles

Just extend the std oil filler pipe's with some old filler pipe's, Thats what allot of people here do when running carb's or throttle bodies,

Swazy
Just extend the std oil filler pipe's with some old filler pipe's, Thats what allot of people here do when running carb's or throttle bodies,

Maybe if i reinstall the petrolfilter on another place i´ll get enough space to mount the oilfiller on this position?! :)

Does somebody drive a mi with gti6 inlet manifold here? Maybe he could give me a tip how to clear this problem?!

Also he could tell me how good this car is goin´!?

I haven´t drove an mi in 205 yet, so i don´t have any idea how good this thing goes!? But i think i´ll love it :wub:

Edited by Swazy

Swazy
Maybe if i reinstall the petrolfilter on another place i´ll get enough space to mount the oilfiller on this position?! :huh:

Does somebody drive a mi with gti6 inlet manifold here? Maybe he could give me a tip how to clear this problem?!

Also he could tell me how good this car is goin´!?

I haven´t drove an mi in 205 yet, so i don´t have any idea how good this thing goes!? But i think i´ll love it :)

Nobody else got an idea?

Sign in to follow this