205GTIDrivers.com has just received a major redesign and the update is still in progress, so please bear with us. You may want to clear your browser's cache and cookies for this site. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also, we invite you to post feedback in this topic: http://www.205gtidrivers.com/topic/171489-new-website-feeback/ 

• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Tom Fenton

Favourite Tools

flyfisher

Fav tool is my devillbiss pro clearcoat spraygun lays down clearcoat like no other

johnnyboy666

One of my current favourites, a 'manual' bearing/seal driver, can knock a wheel bearing out in 30 second with a few well placed lump hammer hits.

Also, the individual collars (not sure if thats the right term) are handy for stacking underneath bearings when fitting hub flanges. I'm sure they'd be really handy for use with a press too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-11PC-Professional-Wheel-Aluminium-Bearing-Race-Seal-Driver-Set-Garage-Tool-/261812812456?hash=item3cf5427aa8:g:FE0AAOSwBahVBZhx

Also, those cone shaped stepper drill bits. I'd be lost without them! and they're cheap enough to not care if they get blunt. Infinitely quicker at drilling stuff out than changing bits 15 times

Honourable mention to heavy duty nitrile gloves. The cost of them is offset by the amount I save on swarfega!

juice willis

the one "tool" I couldn't do without is my selection of scaffold poles. Fit perfectly on my sacrificial wrench, never had a bolt I couldn't undo or at worse shear off :P

Tom Fenton

36829337016_b3e270e670_z.jpgUntitled by Tom Fenton, on Flickr

36876889041_07f72f20d7_z.jpgUntitled by Tom Fenton, on Flickr

New treat for myself. I love tools! Crimpers for doing battery cables. I've messed about for years trying to terminate these lugs by crimping in the vice or soldering. These make a great job in seconds.

• Like 2