• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Grim.Badger

Ecu Wiring Diagram

Grim.Badger

My first stab at a readable wiring diagram for the ECU loom / harness.

I will try and put together the wire numbers, guages and lengths soon. I'm afraid that as this is the only loom that I have opened up, I can't be sure that there aren't differences in other ages (I think this is off a P1.5 or P2), particularly the coil wires as I've not seen a P1 coil plug.

post-8041-0-67673100-1368480915_thumb.jpg

welshpug

The plug to the coil is different on earlier cars, as its all separate female terminals rather than a multiplug, but the wires and functions are the same.

Other than maybe the layout, if its Jetronic LE2 it'll be the same from 85 to 93 afaik.

Worth noting that the JPT type plugs are colour coded for different keyways, as are the original female spades on the coolant sensors/switches and others.

Grim.Badger

Sorry to dig up an old thread, I've since learnt that this was definitely not a P1.5 or P2 Jetronic loom. Those have a 4-pin brown multiplug for the coil, integral sensor loom (with dreaded engine-bay brown multiplug), and possibly also the Ignition Amp. A few of the wires are different colours on the P1.5-2 loom; I will probably be repairing mine soon, so will try to do an updated diagram :)

karabas

This will help me if you have a drawing..